REGISTRATION INFORMATION LONG BEACH
To register online for the IELTS Test at Long Beach City College (A Eurocentres San Diego IELTS test Centre), please click here: https://ieltsregistration.org/ielts-candidate/candidateonline/home.html
The following instructions will help you complete your registration online correctly.
- Submit your personal information using the online website. Once your application has been submitted, you cannot change your details, so please complete the details carefully.
- Once you have completed the online application form please go to the online payment and passport upload form to complete your registration.
- The address that you supply is where your Test Report Form (TRF) will be mailed. Please ensure the address is correct and includes a postal code
- Your test place is not confirmed until we receive payment, so you are advised to pay as soon as possible.
- You will receive a confirmation email and further test day information upon receipt of your documents and payment.
- You must bring your valid, original passport (not expired) or US Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) on test day (whichever you used when registering). No other form of identity will be accepted and no exceptions will be made.
- Ensure that @oxfordinternational.com is not marked as spam or put in your junk folder as this will cause you to miss important emails.
The 2017 test fee is $255.00
You may pay using credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover or Amex) online:
Cancellation, Transfer and Refund
- For the Cancellation, Transfer, and Refund form please click Request For Refund Transfer Form.
- Request for cancellation or postponement of your test must be made via email or letter.
- Cancellations or postponements made via telephone will NOT be accepted.
- Cancellation requests received more than 5 weeks ahead of the test date will receive a full refund (minus $55 administrative fee ).
- Cancellation requests received less than 5 weeks ahead of the test date will receive NO refund.
- Failure to appear for the test is considered a cancellation and NO refund will be issued. You must re-apply.
- Request for a Test Day Transfer must be made more than 5 weeks before the chosen test date.
- Requests for a Test Day Transfer less than 5 weeks before the chosen test date will be treated as a cancellation and will receive NO refund.