To register online for the IELTS Test at Eurocentres San Diego, please click here: https://ieltsregistration.org/ielts-candidate/candidateonline/home.html
Alternatively, you may drop off or send a completed paper application form to the center.
The following instructions will help you complete your registration online correctly.
- Submit your personal information using the online website. Once your application has been submitted, you cannot change your details, so please complete the details carefully.
- The address that you supply is where your Test Report Form (TRF) will be mailed. Please ensure the address is correct and includes a postal code.
- Up to 5 additional TRFs can be added to your registration. These can be sent to any University of your choice.
- Send or bring in the following documents to the test location where you will take the test:
- a photocopy of your valid, original passport information page
- payment (please see Fees section below for more information)
- Your test place is not confirmed until we receive payment, so you are advised to pay as soon as possible. To pay online follow the link below or if you prefer to scan and email your credit card details, please complete a Credit Card Authorization Form 2016 and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can come into our test location and pay in person by cash, credit or debit.
- You will receive confirmation and further test day information upon receipt of your documents and payment. This information will be sent to you by email.
- You must bring your valid, original passport (not expired) or US Permanent Resident Card on test day (whichever you used when registering). No other form of identity will be accepted and no exceptions will be made.
- You can upload your passport immediately using our online payment form
- Ensure that @oxfordinternational.com is not marked as spam or put in your junk folder as this will cause you to miss important emails.
2017 IELTS test fee is $240.00
You may pay using cash, debit card, credit card or online:
If you would like to pay using cash or debit card, please come to the school in person. We cannot accept these forms of payment remotely.
Cancellation, Transfer and Refund
- For the Cancellation, Transfer, and Refund form please click Request For Refund Transfer Form.
- Request for cancellation or postponement of your test must be made via email or letter.
- Cancellations or postponements made via telephone will NOT be accepted.
- Cancellation requests received more than 5 weeks ahead of the test date will receive a full refund (minus $55 administrative fee ).
- Cancellation requests received less than 5 weeks ahead of the test date will receive NO refund.
- Failure to appear for the test is considered a cancellation and NO refund will be issued. You must re-apply.
- Request for a Test Day Transfer must be made more than 5 weeks before the chosen test date.
- Requests for a Test Day Transfer less than 5 weeks before the chosen test date will be treated as a cancellation and will receive NO refund.