To register online for the IELTS Test at Eurocentres Vancouver or Toronto, please click here.
The following instructions will help you complete your registration online correctly.
1. Submit your personal information using the online registration system. If the test date appears on the online registration system, then there is still availability. Once your application has been submitted, you cannot change your details, so please complete the details carefully.
2. The address that you provide is where your Test Report Form (TRF) will be mailed. Please ensure this address is correct and includes a postal code.
3. Up to 5 additional TRFs can be added to your registration for free. These can be sent to any university of your choice. If you require a copy of your IELTS results for immigration purposes, it will be sent to your home address. We are not able to send your results to immigration agents or to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). If you have not yet applied for a test, you may request your immigration copy by citing “FOR IMMIGRATION” on page 3 of your application form. You will receive 2 copies of your results to your home address: one for your personal records and the other for your immigration application.
4. Send or bring in the following documents to the test location where you will take the test:
– a photocopy of your valid, original passport information page
– payment (please see Fees section below for more information)
Please note that a passport sized photo is no longer necessary.
5. Your test place is not confirmed until we receive payment, so you are advised to pay as soon as possible. To pay via credit card, please complete a Credit Card Authorization Form 2016 and send it to email@example.com or use our online system:
Please note that the invoice number is required and is the same as your IELTS reference number (this is the 15 digit number begining with CA256). In the Notes section, we require both your full name and test date.
Alternatively, you can come into either one of our test locations and pay in person by cash, credit or debit.
6. You will receive confirmation and further test day information upon receipt of your documents and payment. This information will be sent to you by email.
7. You must bring your valid, original passport or Canada Permanent Resident Card on test day (whichever you used when registering). No other form of identity will be accepted and no exceptions will be made.
8. Ensure that @languagecanada.com or @oxfordinternatinoal.com is not marked as spam or put in your junk folder as this will cause you to miss important emails.
The 2017 test fee is $309.00 for Vancouver candidates, $290.00 for Toronto candidates and $389.00 for Castlegar, Kamloops and Penticton candidates.
Cancellation, Transfer and Refund
• For the Cancellation, Transfer, and Refund form please click Request-For-Refund-Transfer-Form.
• Request for cancellation or postponement of your test must be made via email or letter.
• Cancellations or postponements made via telephone will NOT be accepted.
• Cancellation requests received more than 5 weeks ahead of the test date will receive a full refund (minus $70 administrative fee for Toronto and $75 administrative fee for Vancouver, Castlegar, Kamloops and Penticton).
• Cancellation requests received less than 5 weeks ahead of the test date will receive NO refund.
• Failure to appear for the test is considered a cancellation and NO refund will be issued. You must re-apply.
• Request for a Test Day Transfer must be made more than 5 weeks before the chosen test date.
IELTS is jointly owned by the British Council, IDP IELTS: Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment.