TEST DAY INFORMATION KANSAS
Test Day Instructions
Please read the following instructions and guidelines. This will ensure that you have a pleasant test day experience and perform to the best of your ability.
You will need to bring your valid (unexpired) passport. Please note that passports or green cards are the ONLY forms of ID we accept.
- Meet at the entrance to Donnelly College (Address and Map below)
- The center will open the doors at 7:00 am and a greeter will direct you to the registration area.
- Please do not smoke in or near the building – this is a regulation of the building.
- We recommend candidates to use restrooms prior to any check-in procedures as you will have to wait until after the listening test is finished to use the restroom.
Registration (7:45 – 8:45 am)
- Give the cloakroom staff any bags, electronic devices (including cell phones) and other valuable items.
- Failure to relinquish electronic items will result in immediate dismissal from the test.
- Identity Check: present your valid original passport or Green Card (no other form of identity is accepted).
- Proceed to camera and fingerprint station (if you have a head scarf or veil, you may be asked to remove this item in a separate room)
- Entrance to test room.
Exit procedure and arrangements for lunch
- Once the test has finished and the papers have been collected you may leave the test room.
- Collect your possessions from the cloakroom.
- Confirm the time of your afternoon speaking test.
- You may leave the campus at that time and return prior to your speaking test
Speaking tests (1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.)
- Return to the test centre at least 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your speaking test.
- Give the cloakroom staff all bags, electronic devices (including cell phones) and other valuable items.
- You will be asked to verify your identity (using your valid, original passport or Green Card) and scan your fingerprint.
- Enter the supervised waiting area.
- Your speaking examiner will collect you from the supervised waiting area and conduct the speaking test in a separate room.
- You may then collect your possessions from the cloakroom and leave the test centre.
- Your results we will mailed 13 days after the test date to the address you provided on your registration form.
- A results preview (not the certificate) will be available to view online 12 days after taking the test. (Instructions will be emailed accordingly.) IELTS Results Preview – https://results.ieltsessentials.com/
Notes regarding punctuality, stationary and possessions
- You will not be admitted into the test center after 8:45 am.
- The test (listening, reading and writing) is scheduled to begin at 9:00 am and is scheduled to finish at 12:00-12:15 pm.
- Pencils and erasers will be provided.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices are not permitted in the test room.
- Our cloakroom is secure and you must either use it or leave valuable / electronic items at home.
- Under no circumstances will Eurocentres San Diego test centers be responsible for lost and / or damaged items – you are encouraged to leave such items at home.
- If you bring drinks, please only bring water and it must be in a clear container.
- Food is not allowed in the test room (if food is required for medical reasons you must have informed us prior to the registration deadline by way of a Doctor’s letter)
- Reading glasses must be in a clear case.
Donnelly College (Eurocentres San Diego IELTS Testing Centre)
(International Educational Services)
608 N 18th St
Kansas City, KS 66102
PARKING: Eurocentres San Diego recommends arriving early to find parking in the college parking lot. No exceptions can be made for not arriving on time due to parking issues or traffic.