Junior Summer Programs provide youth (9 -13) and teens (13 – 17) with English language immersion in Toronto*. A wide range of social, cultural and recreational activities are scheduled after morning classes and on weekends. Refer to 2017 Junior Infosheet for more detailed information.
- Language Development (20 x 50 minute lessons per week)
- Course Materials & Graduation Certificate included
- Full-board homestay accommodation
- Classic or Deluxe activity and excursion schedule
- Airport pick-up & drop-off included
- All local transportation included
- Accommodation Placement Fee included
- Visit the CN Tower and the Eaton Centre
- Explore Niagara Falls and the Toronto Islands
In order to sign up please fill out the Application Form.