University of British Columbia
Junior Summer Programs provide youth (9 -13) and teens (13 – 17) with English language immersion on campus at the University of British Columbia*. A wide range of social, cultural and recreational activities are scheduled after morning classes and on weekends. Refer to 2017 Junior Infosheet brochure for more detailed information.
- Language Development (20 x 50 minute lessons per week)
- Course Materials & Graduation Certificate included
- Full-board residential or homestay accommodation
- Classic or Deluxe activity and excursion schedule
- Airport pick-up & drop-off included
- All local transportation included
- Accommodation Placement Fee included
- Evening activities for residential programmes
- Visit Grouse Mountain and Lynn Canyon
- Explore Vancouver and Cycle around Stanley Park
*The use of UBC’s name is strictly for the purpose of identifying the location at which UIC Study Programmes are delivering the programs. UIC Study Programmes have no affiliation with UBC and UBC is not involved in or responsible for the quality, suitability, delivery or other aspects of UIC Study Programmes 2016 programs in any way.
*The location of the Program is subject to change
- Bright and spacious classrooms
- Impressive sports facilities
- Classes located at University of British Columbia
- Biggest university in British Columbia
- UBC Factsheet
In order to sign up please fill out the Application Form.